2012 Youngstown Jazz Festival
Featuring Najee and alex bugnon
(smooth jazz at its best
August 11, 2012
Special presale ticket price - 2 for $25, must purchase in pairs of two!!!
The Youngstown Jazz Festival sponsors will receive valuable exposure to wide demographics, including the general public and the business community, making this a positive opportunity for your business to reach a large audience. Thousands of people attended the 2010 Youngstown Jazz Festival (please check photos on the "Jazz Festival Photos" link). The 2010 Jazz Festival featured multiple Grammy Award Winners Spyro Gyra and David Benoit. The 2012 Youngstown Jazz Festival will feature multiple Grammy Award winning Acts NAJEE and ALEX BUGNON. We expect around 5,000 to 7,000 people to attend the festival in 2012.
Your sponsorship of (______) will be well-placed marketing dollars, presenting your company effectively to the local community and Northeast Ohio residents. Sponsors are essential to help underwrite actual costs, such as artist’s fees, program costs, marketing expenses, advertising, production costs etc. Our marketing campaign for the Jazz Festival will reach over 1.6 million people. Sponsorship benefits for the Youngstown Jazz Festival will include:
1. Heavy mention on all advertising platforms and marketing initiatives, which will include extensive radio promotions (10 weeks for Platinum Sponsors), field marketing activities and cross promotions with local news papers, local TV, etc. The major event sponsors will be mentioned on stage before, during and after the event.
2. Your company's name and/or logo on the Jazz Festival flyers which will be distributed throughout Northeast Ohio (20,000 full color flyers). The Platinum and Diamond sponsors will also receive signage on the event posters distributed in all of the major cities in the region (1,000 full color posters).
3. All sponsors will receive a 10 X 10 space for exhibiting. The Platinum and Diamond sponsors will receive two spaces if requested. Only sponsors will be able to exhibit at the Jazz Festival. All Sponsors will receive a tax deduction for the percentage of their sponsorship/donation through the HandsOn Volunteer Network.
4. Opportunities for display and publicity at the event, i.e. banner, brochures, give-a-ways, exhibitor booths, etc. (Needs must be confirmed in advance.). Sponsors will receive complementary admission for 4 to 36 people to the festival. Platinum, Diamond and Gold sponsors will also receive VIP passes to the event.
5. Photos of your company's representatives in various local news papers and magazines in Ohio after the event, publicizing your sponsorship (only main sponsors).
6. Your company's name and sponsorship mentioned on the voicemail and on the Youngstown Jazz Festival and HandsOn Volunteer Network website for 3 months.
7. Partner signage provided by the Jazz Festival is prominently displayed (major sponsors).
8. All Sponsors will be mentioned on the HandsOn Volunteer Network electronic email that goes out twice a month (for a three month period).
Sponsorship packages start at $500 and include many benefits. For additional information please email
Jerry L. Costa at Jerry@Youngstownjazzfestival.com.